Sunday, June 01, 2008

I Guess It Takes Getting Tagged....

to get me to blog these days! I was tagged by Lisanne. So here goes

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share five facts about yourself. 3. Tag five people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them. 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I love nail polish and can't stand it when my nails are not painted.
2. I'd really love to have a fast, flashy sports car someday.
3. One of my favorite shows is Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. I'm a huge fan!!!
4. I cry when I hear soldiers talk about their experiences at war. Seriously, I love the mini series Band of Brother's but I fight back tears every time I watch it. Lately, I've had trouble watching reporters interview Iraq war vets.
5. I really enjoy making people laugh. I believe that laughter truly is good medicine.

I'm tagging Lois, Abby, Mandy, Sara and Jen

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Thanks so much for doing my tag! :)

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks for the tag. Vince and I watch band of brothers also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home