Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Randomly Related Thoughts

Isn't this supposed to be February? What's with the fifty degree weather, rain and thunderstorms? Not to mention the poor folks who've had to deal with tornadoes! It seems like the seasons mix and the weather is crazier than ever before.

A great big thanks to Lisanne and her creativity. She always makes my blog look so pretty. If only it would rub off! Hopefully someday!

I'm so ready to get rid of our current furniture! I'm hoping we'll be able to find some great tax time sale. It's not that our furniture is terrible but it's not fabulous either. We've had it since we purchased the house over five years ago and I'm ready for a change. We bought the sofas used so it would be so great to buy a brand new set. I've been searching the web the last few weeks to try and get an idea of what we'd like. It's hard to tell for sure but at least I know which shops I'd like to visit in person.

Check out my new postings on Flickr. I've added a few photos of a some of the cakes I've done recently. I'm looking forward to making one for Valentines Day. Do you have any Valentines Day plans?

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

I'm so glad that you like your new blog design. Hope Brockton enjoyed his birthday yesterday! We thought about him all day. Hope he'll enjoy his gifts, too. V-Day plans ~ I'd like to make a nice dinner for all of us, but I'm not sure what to make yet. I have dessert covered, though ~ a yellow cake with strawberry filling. Jeff has been wanting one of those for a long time! I know, our weather is warmer here lately, too (and rainy).

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I agree! We've had some freaky weather lately. Those poor people. I want Paul the kids and I to go out to eat. I already got them all giant boxes of candy!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Lois said...

New furniture sounds fun!! It is always nice to go out and find exactly what you like. Hopefully it will be easy for you! Isaac and I don't have any Valentines Day plans! For two years straight he hasn't been in town....so to have him here this year is going to be a present all in itself!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home