Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sniff, Sniff, I Miss My Laptop!

Arrrggghhhhh! %&$*^$$!!!!#!@ I really want my laptop back. It's driving me crazy! I can only check my email in the evenings when the hubby gets home. My mailbox is always full to the max and I can't pay bills or conduct any kind of business during the day! There were so many times this week I actually wanted to blog and couldn't. I have to say I am a bit frightened at how attached I am to it and how much I miss it. Repair Dept. PLEASE send my laptop back!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's addicted. hehe :) Seriously ~ I go crazy without e-mail/blogging/the Internet, and I don't see how I went two weeks at Christmas without really touching a computer (except for that once at your house). I hope that you get it back soon!!! Can you check your e-mail on the computer in the family room?

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandee,

I know what you mean. I miss it just because it was my 1st day at work today and I am so tired. I love looking at the blogs and getting to see the pictures

Love Mom Smith

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Still not back? ~sigh~ :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home