Friday, January 25, 2008

She's Back!


My laptop actually came home on Monday but this has been a pretty busy week. I've wanted to blog so badly all week but just couldn't find the time. Now that it's Friday night and I can slow down a little, I figure I should give you the news.


The FedEx man giggled at me because I was so excited to see him. I danced a little jig and clapped my hands after I opened the front door. I should have asked him if he'd ever gotten that sort of reaction before.


Guess what! I reinstalled my own hard drive! It took a while for me to figure out just exactly *where* it went but I did it! I was a little frightened as you might expect because I don't work on computers, obviously. After I replaced it, I hesitantly switched on the power button and held my breath. There was a part of me that expected it to blow up or screech at me. I'm happy to report all is well and I am thrilled to have it back!


Welcome Home Miss Laptop!

6 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

HURRAY! I wish I could of seen you dancing for the FedEx guy.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I have to say, it was pretty funny. He said "so, you've been waiting on this one for a while huh?" He brightened my day by bringing Miss Laptop home; I hope my dance made his shine a little more brightly too!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Jen said...

WooHoo!!!

By the way..... Zach found the strangest message on our answering machine the other day.... something about peas and carrots? LOL!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Yaaa!! So glad to see you have her back!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

I'm so glad that your laptop is back! I would have been going through some *serious* withdrawal, too! Oh man ... I don't even want to think about it. hehe :) Do you have a name for your laptop? I should name my computer. I think that "Miss Pissy" would cover it. hehe :)

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger sara said...

I hate being without my laptop. Children and computers don't work well with each other. Actually anything that costs a pretty penny doesn't usually go well with children! Glad that you are happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home