Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Tasty Trio!


OK, I'm officially in love with these creamers. Is it bad that I occasionally consider skipping the coffee all together in favor of drinking the creamer straight? Don't cringe, I haven't yet. I can't actually find the White Choc Raspberry any where at the moment. It's a seasonal so I'll have to wait a few more months. Thankfully I got the last of my grocery's stock a few months back. You already know about the Blueberry Cobbler from a few posts ago but, do notice the Pumpkin Pie Spice. Yummm! I have to say I enjoyed it much better than the Edy's Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, I highly recommend it! It's absolutely perfect for a chilly fall evening.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lois said...

That does sound yummy! I'm kind of goofy...I like my coffee not to taste like coffee. So flavored creamers are my favorite!!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I love flavored creamers. I use it to cool the coffee off also. My saying is you can never use to much creamer. I haven't tried any of the three you have featured but my taste buds are thinking yum.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am *sooooo* going to have to check out the white chocolate raspberry! That sounds absolutely delicious! I'm still not sure about the blueberry ~ I've been tempted to get a blueberry iced coffee from DD, but I just don't know! hehe :) Mmm, coffee. Sounds good. I'm craving a vanilla chai from DD. Do you like chai tea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home