Thursday, September 06, 2007

My First Cookie Bouquet



Well, here it is, my first cookie bouquet. I made it for my friend Lindsay. (I guess I'm not too disappointed since it's my first time.) I decided not to be overly ambitious since I'd never done it before, so it's little. There are fresh baked chocolate chip cookies down in the bag.

I really like the idea of birthday cookies. I think it's great to have an alternative to cake. I personally would rather have cookies or pie for my birthday.


Cookie bouquets are something I really want to practice. I love that there are so many different cutters available. Can you believe that some online bakeries charge $30-$50 for cookie bouquets?

5 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

That is so neat. Coleman doesn't like cake. So we always do cookie's or pie. Mine never look that awesome. I look forward to see pictures of the others you make.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That's adorable. I've made candy bar bouquets, but never a cookie one.

And about the post on my blog.....
I'll bite.
What's that smell?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Lois said...

You probably already know this, but I totally agree...pie or cookies sound much better than cake!! The cookie bouquet is super cute!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's terrific! Way to go, Brandee! You did a great job. I *love* cookies, hehe! :) I bet that she loved it! I like how bright and cheery the flowers are.

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally read your blog and loved it. The cookie bouquet is adorable but my tummy thinks it would be sensational.Dad and I want to rejuvenate our relationship with you. WHen can we get together??--- your fake Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home