Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday Brag

Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me! Want to see my present? I kept asking Spencer to research-price, all that jazz and he really just kept blowing me off. I'd mention it now and again, reminding him of how handy it would be. After all this gentle prompting and no product, I was starting to get a little frustrated. But, I figured maybe he had a lot going on at work. So, you can imagine my surprise early birthday morning! When he brought out the box, cut the tape open and revealed it's contents -I think I actually squealed. Seriously, I really like it, but what matters most is that I had the three most amazing people I know (and tremendously love) wake me by singing Happy Birthday(blueberry muffin in hand). No gift purchased with money could ever compare. So thank you my love and sweetest sons, your love is the best present I'll ever receive.

BTW:
The price listed on the link page is not what he paid for it. He actually found is on sale for under 600.00 OH YEAH!

6 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Awe, that is so sweet! Gotta love the muffin addition!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Awe, that is so sweet! Gotta love the muffin addition!

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is *so* wonderful! Glad you had a happy birthday, Brandee! A laptop? NICE!!! That just rocks! I would have squealed, too! Ours is dead at the moment because Lucas spilled my iced tea on it. *sigh* Hope your birthday was great!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

It is such a big suprise when you don't think they are getting you what you have been hinting at and then there it is. I'm glad you had a good birthday.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You're so blessed!

Of course now there is no excuse for not updating your blog a tad more frequently...ahem. LOL :p

Glad you had such a great (40th) birthday!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your birthday...didn't know about it until I read the blog. Hope you had a great day! Now I WANT A LAPTOP, TOO !!! :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home