Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's true, there is more than corn in Indiana- there's also Zucchini!




I had to chuckle when I read the title of Lisanne's latest blog entry. It reminded me of these pics that we took while she was here. She complimented our neighbor on his garden which apparently prompted him to share some of it's "fruits." Or is it vegetables?

We really had a wonderful visit with the Jensens. It seems like life has been a whirlwind lately so that accounts for my delay in posting. I suppose I'll catch up someday. This really is one of the busiest summers we've had.

5 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jen said...

What? No shots of the vegetable as a weiner? LOL.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I think your pictures are a lot funnier. I don't see why she didn't use any of these pictures. HAHA

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sure ... I would have *loved* to display a photo of my "zucchini wiener" for all the Internet to see! LOL! :)

Too funny, Brandee ... I love those pictures! Could you send me the originals sometime? Of course I'm going to scrapbook it. :D

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

i love those silly photos of Lisanne...

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

OK ... can we please put another blog entry up??? I'm tired of seeing my huge zucchini, LOL! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home