Monday, July 09, 2007

Family Picnic Fun!

Me with my Cousin Danielle. We've always been like sisters.
Cousin Jerry was so gracious in bringing his Fair Trailer and cooking the food for us.
A shot of a couple of our fruit bowls

This past Saturday was an absolute wonderful time for me. I was able to be apart of facilitating a reunion with my family and it was great! Our last event was about 13 years ago. Our family had some sad circumstances and differences of opinion back then. I think now more than ever, we realize how important it is to be together. I love the warm memories that I have from the day and I hope I never forget the feeling. I thank God that he made it all come together so perfectly. You can check out some more of the pics on Flickr.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm glad everyone had a great time. The kids said they loved it and can't wait until next year. I know I can't. By the time I made it I was tired and it was clean up time.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Lois said...

It turned out Beautifully! I enjoyed myself completely! I hadn't seen some of that family in a long time, I was so excited to see everyone again!
I think it would have been a tad easier on me had my husband been there but.......I think you probably feel the same!! Thanks for helping put it together!!!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I can't get over how much you and Danielle resemble each other. At least in that picture anyway. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Oh.... and I checked out that blog about "poop". You're right, she writes really well..... very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home