Monday, June 25, 2007

Super Happy Birthday Extravaganza!





If you read Jen's blog or you were in attendance, then you know most of the details about the Super Birthday Extravaganza. For every one's sake, I won't repeat them all! LOL! It was a super time. I have to say that I think this year was even better than the last. A big thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate with us.


Jen already blogged about the cakes I made, I know, but I'm going to do it too! :)

I had so much fun this time. I was totally relaxed. I actually baked all of the cakes the night before. What a difference it makes. It was so much easier to only have to decorate as apposed to doing it all in the same day. I'll have to employ this technique from now on.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger sara said...

Not only were the cakes beautiful but they tasted great too! I had to rub it in Bryan's face that I once again was able to eat your cakes and he missed out! He saw the pics though and thought they looked great! Thanks for having us, the party was a lot of fun and I had a great time talking with you! Later that night, Lisa Oswald said to me, Brandee and Spencer are such a neat couple, they have such a beautiful family!" I second that, you guys are great!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I loved the cakes, The way they looked and the way they tasted. I must say you and Jen's idea for the bubbles was a great one.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Look at those cakes! I *wish* that we'd been able to attend. But ... we'll be out there very soon! You did a wonderful job, Brandee! Love them both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home