Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tagged

This one's for you Jen *wink*!

A: Attached or single? Married to Spencer since 2000.

B: Best friend? On earth, my best friend is Spencer.

C: Cake or pie? Pie, all kinds of yummy pie and cheesecake.

D: Drink of choice? Water, Decaf Blueberry Iced Coffee w/ Cream and Sugar from Dunkin' Donuts. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

E: Essential item? Nail polish

F: Favorite color? Enjoy them all but I would say Pink.

G: Gummi bears or worms? Bears

H: Hometown? *Flat*Wayne, IN.

I: Indulgence? Shopping of any kind not related to groceries! LOL!!!

J: January or February? Feb. it's closer to Spring and it's Brock's b day month.

K: Kids? Two beautiful red heds. Boys: Brock and Ty.

L: Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.

M: Marriage date? Oct. 14

N: Number of siblings? 5

O: Oranges or apples? Apples.

P: Phobias/fears: Heights and large open bodies of water.

Q: Favorite quote? More of a verse but "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

R: Reasons to smile? There are endless reasons to smile, and they surround us on a daily basis. Life is such a gift, and I smile because of each day that I’m given. (I kept Lisanne's. How can one say it better?)

S: Season? Dead tie for Spring and Fall.

T: Tag three? Hmmm....all of my SILS were already tagged, I tag Lois.

U: Unknown fact about me? According to the BMI scale I am considered obese.

V: Vegetarian or not? NOT!!!

W: Worst habit? Constantly being judgemental and critical of *me* and comparing myself to others.

X: X-rays or ultrasounds? Sort of an odd one! I would say ultrasound because you get to see your precious babies!

Y: Your favorite foods? Pizza, Bread sticks, Pasta, Mac and cheese and Shredded BBQ Meats

Z: Zodiac? I don't participate.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Now was that sooooo hard? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home