Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back Home Again In Indiana

We've been trying to adjust to being home. Everything felt so new and different for the first 48 hours. Isn't that so strange. It was nice to sleep in my own bed. Don't get me wrong, everywhere we slept was nice and comfortable but there's nothing like the niche you've carved in your own bed.

I had a great time! I have to say by far this was one of the most incredible vacations ever. I'm so thankful to Lisanne and Jeff for letting us come to stay. We had a great time visiting with them. I'm really really grateful for the wonderful trip to NYC. It was absolutely without a doubt every thing I hoped it would be. The sights, the sounds, the smells, it was wonderful. There was so much left undiscovered and I can't wait to go back. I think it would take a month or more to experience everything in a city that size! Incidentally, I've discovered the secret to weight loss. Move to NYC! I lost three pounds from walking the city. We never took the subway or a cab. I wish this city was more exciting. :(

3 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm glad your back. I'm also glad you had a good time. I hope you get to go again soon. It's always nice to hear that a vacation went well and was exciting.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You're not allowed to go back without me.

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back anytime! :) We are *so* happy that you guys enjoyed yourselves. Do you know that I didn't lose *one* pound? What's up with that? *sigh* Hey, BTW ... I mailed your check for the candles. Hopefully it has arrived by now! We also sent you a little box. Oh, and I know that "newness" feeling. We experience it every time we get back home from a trip! It's neat, in a way! Gives you a new perspective!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home