Friday, April 06, 2007

The Greatest Gift

I'd like to thank God on this, Good Friday, for the greatest gift. All that I am, is in you Lord.

I've included the Lyrics to one of the most beautiful songs ever written. I wish that I could have figured out how to add a sound file so that you could actually hear it. It's just one of those songs, for me at least, that just encompasses everything you'd say if you could. If you're interested in hearing the song email me.

Above All
By
Michael W. Smith

Above all powers, Above all kings
Above all nature And all created things
Above all wisdom, And all the ways of man, You were here Before the world began

Above all kingdoms, Above all thrones, Above all wonders The world has ever known
Above all wealth And treasures of the earth, There's no way to measure What You're worth

Crucified, Laid behind the stone
You lived to die, Rejected and alone
Like a rose, Trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me, Above all

4 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Those lyrics are *really* beautiful. I love Michael W. Smith. Happy Good Friday, guys! Hope you have a blessed Easter weekend!

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I like Micheal w. Smith song they are so touching. I really like the song you put on your blog.
Have a great Easter.

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome song!

Did you have a good Easter?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger sara said...

I love that song! Hope your Easter went well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home