Saturday, April 28, 2007

Blogging From The Road

This post is brought to you by our Verizon Wireless Access Card. At the moment, we're driving through construction on I-90 to Buffalo. It's nice to have a little distraction from the the traffic. If you don't know already, I have a tendency to be a nervous traveler. I am very very grateful that this route is no where near as mountainous and less curvy. I did start a fickr account because of all the photos we took. You can check it out. Well gotta go, the battery is very low.
We'll keep adding photos. (I'm trying to figure out how to add the video clips we've taken.)
See you further down the road! :)

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Girl, I think you have blogged more on your vacation than you have in 4 months or so....not that I have room to talk, but still. But I have to say I love it!! I felt like I didn't miss so much, you being gone. :-)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

Yeah, I know. Vacation is so much more exciting though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home