Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Sweetest Song

If you're a mom (or dad) you know that there is nothing that compares to the love you receive from your child. Whatever form it takes, a hug, a smile, or a sweetly composed song, nothing brings a bigger smile to my face. I wanted to share the lyrics of a little tune I caught my Ty singing this morning.

"I love my mommy, my mommy is my best friend, my mommy's my best friend"

So sweet. Sorry about the sappy post but I just had to share. I mean come on someday the song could change to " I love my mommy but she's the biggest nag, yes she's the biggest nag!" I wanted to savor this special moment.

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! haha :) You have me laughing *so* hard. That is *really* sweet. You have some awesome boys there!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Lois said...

That is so cute! I can hardly wait until my kids say or sing something sweet and adorable like that!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

That is so sweet. Your boys are adorable. I love it when the kids make up songs or plays.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet.

I think it's kind of wierd that Spencer calls you Mommy, but it's cute. LOL.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Brandee said...

Ok so are you saying that Spencer is a child or my child???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home