Friday, February 02, 2007

How Rude!!!!

Warning: Disgruntled Nashville Star Fan Ahead!

So if you don't know, every Thursday a little show called Nashville Star comes on at 10:00 p.m.
I am great fan of this little show. So you can imagine my dismay when half way through, USA Network suddenly disappeared from my television screen; only to be replaced by a DirecTV disclaimer. Hmmmmffffff....sure....sure, you're working hard to resolve the technical issues!! I missed the last half of the show! I have no idea who was kicked off last night. I even tried to find out on the website, nothing! Darn you technical difficulties!

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger sara said...

I am so feeling you...our DirectTV has done the same thing! It's terrible when it happens during your favorite show - reminds of when I was a little girl and the president would come on and ruin that nights television. lol We may get older and have more channels but the 'man' will still keep us down.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Did we miss Lingo on Friday?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Jen said...

How Rude is a good title. How rude to not post in forever and keep your loved ones in the dark. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home