Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Game Mania!

How was your Christmas? Our's was tremendously blessed! It was so wonderful to spend time with our families. We received soooooooo many games this year! This is a wonderful thing, considering, we love games! We now own two CD-Rom games (Scrabble & Bookworm), and two DVD games (Newlywed Game & Deal or No Deal). In addition to that we also received three board games (Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture 2, Sequence and Ft. Wayne On Board). Fort Wayne On Board is really interesting because it is basically Monopoly but all the properties have been replaced with real places from our town. What a neat idea. We spent our New Year's playing lots of games. Too bad those games don't come with people to play them with! :(

8 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I saw that Fort Wayne On Board game advertised. We'll have to come over and play that with you, it looked so neat.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Hey, we want to come play with you! I have been 'itching' to play games. Isaac doesn't like to play games when it is just me. We missed seeing you on Christmas.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lois said...

Hey, we want to come play with you! I have been 'itching' to play games. Isaac doesn't like to play games when it is just me. We missed seeing you on Christmas.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Just testing this new design

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Jen said...

LOVE the new look! I'll be honest with ya now, I always had a hard time reading your posts with that other template. LOL.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger sara said...

Glad to see that you're back too! lol Love your new template, it looks so good! Glad to hear that your Christmas and New Year went well!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I'm glad you like games. We like them to. Mostly me and the kids. I like your new template. Although I had vince playing deal or no deal last night with me.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Lingo tonight? Are you up for it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home