Monday, September 11, 2006

WANTED: INFORMATION LEADING TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF THIS TOWEL'S RIGHTFUL OWNER


Last week I received a package in the mail from NY. My SIL Lisanne is a thoughtful and creative person who sometimes sends me neat things. For this reason I wasn't necessarily surprised at seeing the package. I was however surprised by the contents of the package. Yes, it was the towel! At first I was a little confused, then out came a lovely card. It explained how the towel was mixed in with her laundry when she was here to visit recently. It was very sweet but the thing is......I'd never seen the towel before that day. I have no idea who this towel belongs to. I've asked different family members and so far no one has claimed it. So if you know me and where in my home around the first week of August, does this towel belong to you??????????

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger sara said...

How funny!! I have dishes and silverware that don't belong to us but I don't think that I ever got a towel. lol Actually when Bryan was a youth leader we did end up with a red ripped sleeping bag that no one would claim.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Well, it's not mine. Although I do still have a blanket (Sara) that was left at my house during a party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home