Thursday, September 07, 2006

Help! Ideas Needed

I am totally busted, flat broke on dinner ideas!!! I had the worst time today planning meals for this upcoming week. I shop every other Friday and plan our menu the Thursday before. I even consulted my Kraft Foods mags and a couple of recipe sites online. Some of the problem is a picky eater (hmmmm, bet it's not who you think!). If you have any suggestions be sure to leave me a comment.

P.S.
We've updated our photo blog, check it out!
Link on side bar :)

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who's the picky eater? :) I use the Food TV Network's Web site *all* the time for dinner ideas. Rachael Ray has such awesome stuff that's quick and easy. Also, Cooking Light is an excellent magazine. I don't really plan out our meals like I should! What about a jazzed-up pasta dish of some sort? Spaghetti carbonara? Soup and sandwiches are always easy, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home