Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big thanks....And some mindless entertainment

A great big thank you to all you sweet people for all your sweet comments about my cake. I guess I won't give up just yet. I checked out some great recipe and inspirational cake books from the library yesterday. So we'll see!

In other news I can't decide if being introduced to You Tube is a good or sad thing! Sadly, I have to admit, occasionally when driven by boredom I search through it's video collections. I found this one and have come to the conclusion that no one could be this strange and this person was either paid or really wanted to appear on television. You decide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPtB4MrJILs

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh my gosh! That can't be for real!

"The reason *sniff-sniff* I'm so afraid of pickles *sniff-sniff* is their color and shape *sniff-sniff*."

I suppose that means having sex with Kermit or Yoda would be out of the question then huh? LOL!!!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Lois said...

You have to admit though even though it was incredibly ridiculous she still got herself on tv for her moments of fame.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger sara said...

Everything ok? You're blogging time is worse than Jen's. Miss you and would like to hear from you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home