Friday, August 18, 2006

Fun Fact Friday


Fun Facts About ME!
Did you Know?

I have fours sisters and one brother.

I despise picking up the tv remote and finding it's full of greasy finger prints. (ICK!!! Thanks Honey!)

My parents are Southern Gospel singers.

I lost both of my grandfathers in the same year within one month of each other.

I must have the toilet paper roll placed with the paper over NOT under. (Seriously I'll change it!)

I've had two c-sections.

I played the violin in the sixth grade.

I don't eat or consume chocolate in any form.

I love nail polish. ( I don't think my nails have seen the light of day for more than 10 minutes in *years*!)

I hate the sound and feeling of fingernails on fabrics of any kind.
(Like when someone scratches an itch through their clothes.)

In my late teens I refused to eat beef for two years.

To my father I am known as #3.

I am often called Mandy, Randy, and Brenda.
( I do have an older sis named Mandy.)

When I was 18 I bought and drove a 1979 Gold Chevy Cheyenne pick up truck.
(Geez that truck was fun!)

I am blessed and thankful to God!





















3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Lois said...

That is so funny, I did not know you had the same issue I do about toilet paper. I do the exact same thing. It drives me nuts if I don't change it. "The silly little things we do!"

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

Weird and cool! I thought I was the only person had t.p. issues! LOL!!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Jen said...

ok, which direction the roll is going makes no difference to me. However, if the roll is empty and a new roll is on the back of the toilet I HAVE to put it on. Even when it's not my house. So it would appear we all have a touch of OCD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home