Monday, August 21, 2006

The First Day Of Second Grade


Awwww......have a great day honey! It's back to school for Brock. He isn't shedding tears over it! As a matter of fact, he's been excited for weeks. He patiently counted down the last two weeks day by day. He woke up in a fury of anticipation, so much so that he combed his hair pre shower! LOL! So now at last, off he goes fully supplied, belly full, and all smiles! It's strange, a part of me is still a little sad even though we did all of this last year. I suppose it's just part of being the mommy. I can't wait to hear all about the first day of second grade.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That's right Brock started today. Mine don't start till tomorrow. Like her cousin, Sammy is sooooo excited. The boys however....LOL. I think they would prefer torture for a week over going back to school. And just wait till Ty starts kindergarten, that might be tough. When sammy started was tougher for me than the boys, because she was my last baby.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Awww! That's *such* a neat photo! I hope that Brockton has a *great* day today! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo of Brock. These are truly the days that you'll remember 20 years from now. My mind can still see Lisanne on her first day of kindergarten...she was so excited and I sat in the car and cried!!! Hope the day went well for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home