Monday, July 17, 2006

Lazy Days

We had a great long weekend. As you know our camping trip was cancelled but we still had a great time at home and around town. We were very very lazy though. I think we probably shouldn't take a vacation from house work anymore! LOL!! I have such a mess to clean up today but it was worth it. We rented some great movies this weekend and we took the boys to Tokens and Tickets. Everyone had a wonderful time ,myself included. I have a major obsession with Skee-Ball!! I've always loved it. So I have to keep myself in check in arcades with Skee-Ball machines! LOL!! I guess we'll have to put camping on hold for a while but we'll do it again before the cold sets in yet this year.

Here are our list of movies and reviews:

Rumor Has It: ***
The Great Raid:***
New World:* (not what we expected)

Charlotte's Web 2: ****
Pooh's Heffalump:****
Tinyasauruses:****
Land Before Time 4: ****
(The kids really liked all their movies can you tell?? They rated them!)

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Lois said...

So you liked Rumor Has It? We were wondering about that movie. I didn't know if it would be good or not. And just so you know I have now blogged about this weekend...okay, okay! Love ya!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger sara said...

Bryan and I saw Rumor Has It too! We enjoyed it! You must see Ready To Launch! We enjoyed it alot! It was cute and very funny! We saw it on a 'date' night!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I don't think I've seen those. But then, I always forget the titles. I have a bad habit of re-renting movies we've already seen and because of this Paul does most of the renting. LOL.

And speaking of camping.... we are going to be reserving our campsites for Halloween weekend soon, would you be interested? It's at Chain-O-Lakes and they have trick or treat, where you walk around to all the campsites. The kids had so much more fun doing that than actually trick or treating. Let me know.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Skee-ball! I love Skee-ball!!!! I've been anxiously awaiting the day when Liam is big enough to go to Tokens-N-Tickets just so I can play...hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home