Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's Wednesday

Hi all! I don't really have much to blog about today. I just figured I should attempt to post something since it's been a few days. Yesterday morning during the thunderstorms we lost power from about 5:00 am to around 10:00 am. The kids ended up in our bed because they were afraid. Let's just say that it was beyond toasty in our room. We all ended up together on the living room floor because none of us could sleep upstairs, it was sooo hot! Needless to say I didn't sleep well. It was difficult to sleep between my kids laughing and the fact that the floor was just down right hard and fluffless!!! LOL!! Not at all cozy! What can you do? Last night we ate dinner out at Ponderosa. Not impressed to say the least but kids eat free on Tuesdays. I guess somehow that makes it worth it.....right?

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just imagine all of you sleeping on the living room floor. LOL! :) I wish that some t'storms would come our way. We need a cool-off! I haven't eaten at a Ponderosa since I was little! I got a large Frosty from Wendy's today ... mmm ...

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger sara said...

FYI at O'Charley's kids under 10 eat free all of the time. Two kids for every adult entree purchase. They will get you on the drinks though so if you are as cheap, *** I mean healthy **** as we are have your kids get water. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home