Monday, July 10, 2006

Myspace, Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace, Myspace Codes
Myspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace Codes
Myspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Layouts
Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes





Balloon Race:

I DID IT!

LOL!


Saturday was Spencer's company picnic. It's been held at Fun Spot Amusement Park in Angola every year. www.funspotpark.com The kids had a blast. It was soooo hot! There was a nice breeze but you're mostly standing out in the sun, baking. LOL! Spencer had his annual Go-Kart "race" after which he declares himself the "winner". He's expecting the guaranteed win for next year.
Explanation:
There happens to be one double rider kart. Which does happen to be a bit faster than all the rest of the karts. Every year Brockton has been conveniently too small to drive a kart alone. So he rides with his dad in the doubler, ensuring a victory for dad. When he turns 11 he can ride by himself. Tyson will still be to small to ride alone so Spencer feels confident that he has a good five years or so of victorious go-karting! All in all it was a lot of fun. I actually rode on the Balloon Race. Yes I know that shouldn't be considered such a feat but if you know me and heights, it's a big deal!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm proud of you for riding in the balloons.... I NEVER would have done it! Although, after painting the house, and having to climb up the ladder about 10 feet I realized..... I'm not scared of heights, I'm scared of falling!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Brandee said...

Ok yeah I guess that would be a more acurate description for me also!! LOL!!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for doing the balloon thingy. That is impressive for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home