Friday, June 30, 2006

Fun Fact Friday

Did You Know?

Forty percent of all McDonalds sales come from Happy Meals.

The pig is the only animal capable of getting a sun burn.

Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

Bees and dogs can both smell fear.

Twenty three percent of all photocopier faults world wide are caused by people copying their buttocks.

The average child will have eaten 1,500 PB&J sandwiches by graduation.

And because I've experienced this myself this week: the average person swallows one liter of snot per day!

Strange Laws

In Chicago it is illegal to eat in any establishment that is on fire!

In Iowa no kiss must last longer than five minutes.

In Canada is it illegal to set fire to the leg of a wood legged man.

In Louisiana, biting someone with your natural teeth is considered 'simple assault' while biting someone with your false teeth is 'aggravated assault'.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I love those. I knew the pig fact. That's why the white pigs actually look pink in the summer. Seeing as how I have never had a tan in my life I can relate. I always feel so sorry for them. Do you think the local farmers would be angry if I pulled over and put some sunscreen on them? LOL

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

So ... if a pig gets a sunburn, why doesn't it turn into bacon? LOL!!! :D :D Happy July 4th weekend!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Brandee said...

Hmmmmmm, I don't know for sure. I think that maybe that could be one reason why they play in mud. So they don't turn into bacon!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home