Monday, June 26, 2006

Can I just have ten more minutes?




Oh my! Well if you read Sara's and or Jen's blogs you know by now that we've all had extremely long weekends! I am still soooo tired! The party was a huge success. Everyone seemed to have a great time! The kids really enjoyed themselves! I think it was by far the best party we've ever had. I can't take all the credit, God blessed us with deals, great weather and a loving family to help. I am so grateful to Jen and Paul for letting us combine parties with them. It is just so much easier when we can all gather together in one spot to celebrate rather than going from location to location! I think our water games went very very well and I also have some ideas for next year. We're thinking this will become an annual thing! Until Zack and Josh decide that they're too old and cool for parties! It was a blast! We had little water cannons, water balloons, three kiddie pool stations, pick a duckie and magnetic fishing (for the 3's and under crowd!). I am very blessed, I'm so glad that our friends and family were there to have fun with us. My grandparents were able to attend also which was just fantastic. Over all the party was just great. We did find out that we need tons more bug spray next time! LOL! My kids look like they have mumps! By the way as I'm sure you've figured out I made the cake!

4 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger sara said...

I wish that I could of been there for the games! My kids really did enjoy themselves. I want to thank you guys again for your help with my boys while I wasn't there. I'm glad everything went so well!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Brandee said...

I'm so glad they had fun. I really wanted the kids to enjoy themselves. I really do think it's one of the best parties we've had. We enjoyed your kids, they're sweet. Tyson had lots of fun playing with Asher.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I too think the kids all had a great time. The party turned out great. I agree with the tired thing. I was so exhausted Sunday that I never even got out of my jammies. LOL.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

That cake is *so* awesome, Brandee! I can't tell you how much I wish that we could have come. We're late in sending all of them birthday gifts, unfortunately. :( So glad you had a wonderful party! GREAT idea to combine them. Can you believe that there are no birthdays in July???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home