Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The American Redback Mom

Hey guys! It's me again! I'm so happy to be blogging! Not much new here, just a sunburn. :( I took the kids swimming yesterday. I am sunburned in the one place I couldn't reach by myself. The MIDDLE OF MY BACK! Ouch! I was going to ask my sister to get that spot but I got busy with the kids and totally forgot. My loving and wonderful husband applied layers and layers of aloe for me last night. That's what I get for being stupid I guess!

I'm going to post Fun Fact Friday. Yes I do realize that it is currently Tuesday. I wasn't able to post this weekend so you get Fun Fact Friday on Tuesday! Hope you like it!

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Ouch! I hope that your back feels better. I know how sunburn can be ~ when we got back from Rhode Island [vacation in 2004], I was sunburned ALL OVER my back. I overdosed on that spray lidocaine stuff, too. It actually made it worse. I cried because it itched and hurt so badly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home