Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ok it's all worked out....pwwwwww!

Gosh it's taken me a whole day to post one tiny little entry. Yesterday I created a quiz to post but I couldn't get my link to work. Every time I tried to enter and post I got a rejection notice. It just didn't like my codes! But it's ok now, you can breathe easy. I know you all missed me so very much (let me dream). Ok it's rant time. I don't know who in their "right" mind could be praying for this crazy weather but whoever you are KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY! AND TAKE MY QUIZ!
Ok all better now :)

3 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I only got 60%. Thought I knew more of them, but I guess not. Glad to see you're back. And today happens to be the perfect day for me to garden. No sun, humid, yet no rain. I love it!
And Josh's game is 10:30am Saturday! :P

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh yeah! And Jaffo and Lisanne are having a GIRL!!! Hooray for them!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger sara said...

Glad to see that your back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home