Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I have the right to remain silent.....But it could cost me!

I haven't posted anything in a while I know. The truth is I just didn't think anyone would care to hear the boring details of my life the past few days. But I've been threatened by my sil to post! LOL! I haven't made any cakes, I haven't concocted any quizzes but I have been asked a very strange question. A few days ago I was standing in the kitchen when Brock approached. I wasn't surprised that he had a question. He is full of questions. I think or hope at least that this is just normal seven year old curiosity, after all he is still learning and discovering. Yet I have to wonder sometimes where he comes up with these questions. So here is the question: "Mom have you ever tasted Yak skins?"

WHAT!!!???? Have I ever tasted Yak skins? No and as of yet I don't know anyone who has tasted Yak skins. Of all things Yak skins? Can you even eat a Yak? Does a Yak taste like chicken?

Ahhhh sigh....... That's my boy!

7 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

LOL.... that's great. Kids just come up with the oddest stuff sometimes. Zach asked me once while eating beef ribs, "We've had beef and pork ribs, why not chicken?" Just to show him why I roasted a chicken the following night and served him the ribs...hehe. And quick question, I lost my invite. It's 6pm tomorrow right?

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Jen said...

And I like reading about your "boring" life. Don't worry, I wouldn't pester you as badly as I would Mark, that old poop deserves it. :0)

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

It's actually at 7pm. And nice slip in on the "poop". You know that is a funny word I agree.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger sara said...

Ahh, you're back! I was wondering what happened to you! I check about every other day or so and you haven't updated in sooo long!! LOL If your life is boring then so is all of ours. We kind of do the same thing! This is our chance to converse with adults, vent our frustrations, learn, and laugh with one another!! Nothing you could say would bore us, well . . . not me . . . Jen has a really short attention span! LOL

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Umm ... EWWW! LOL! :) Yeah, Brock definitely is in a stage of discovery with asking a lot of questions. That's great. The last time that we visited, he was always saying to us, "Guess what???" LOL! :)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Just a thought. Remember discussing the area behind your shelves? What about mirrors even? It would make the room look larger and be the right color. ;0)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jen said...

"Oh where, oh where has Miss Brandee gone? Oh where, Oh where could she be?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home