Friday, May 12, 2006

DutchBoy Pure White




Well here they are! I am trying to recover from fumes and exhaustion. The funny part it that I'm only done with the wall cabinets! (ok almost done, yes there is that one drawer, I couldn't get the handle off needed husband power!) I still have to start the undersink cabinets. That will just have to wait until Monday. Our weekend is going to be very full! There is absolutely no room for cabinet painting! Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow Mom's in Blog Land. Get spoiled all weekend you deserve it!!

5 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger sara said...

It looks great! Definitely brightened it up and the handles jump out more! Looking good! Bryan and I have been remodeling our house for four years now, hopefully we'll sell it this summer and move out towards Huntertown. I know how ya feel, paint fumes and all! YUK!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! Have a great weekend!!!

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I like it Brandee, looks really nice. And just for you I'm laughing hysterically and hacking up my lungs in the process.
:0)

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Brandee said...

Well you should keep at least one lung! I only made that comment in refernce to your deep and hacky delight in my failure at cards! LOL!! :p

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Looks terrific, Brandee! Thanks for posting pictures! Hope you had a *wonderful* Mother's Day yesterday!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Ok little miss silent. I may have to require Sara's assistance and start harassing you...... LOL :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home