Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Friday....Feelin' Brave

Ok so I'm taking a cue from my sis-in-law Lisanne. In her latest post she invited her blog land friends to ask her questions about herself. So I usually DON'T ever do things like that but today I am! Go ahead ask me! I can't guarantee an answer for every question. I am shy and if it's to personal I might not answer. I have to admit I am really looking forward to seeing what kinds of questions you might ask. Ok here goes!

I've added a page for quiz and question answers. Check in for the anwers to the questions you asked me! There's a link on the right side of my main blog. :)

5 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Jen said...

#1) Same one I asked Lisanne..... Where, if you could live absolutely anywhere, would you live. Like goto realtor.com and find the house you'd live in, money no object.


#2) What vacation would you take? Again find the plans/ place... you know, like a specific cruise, tour, attractions, etc. You never know, I might want to go...LOL.

#3) Would you guys like to come watch Sammy play soccer Saturday at 10:30am.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

OK, here are some from me:

1] Why did you name your blog "Think Pink"? Is pink your favorite color? Is it tough asserting your "girliness" among a housefull of boys? LOL! :)

2] What cake will you be making next? How will you decorate it?

3] What do you like most about being a mom?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger sara said...

It's Sara, Jen's friend, I do remember you but I didn't really know you very well, so here's my chance!
#1)What got you interested in decorating cakes?

#2)In your profile you said that your'e a christian. Were you raised that way or did you commit as an adult?

#3) What church do you go to?

and here's the last one.....

#4 Are you going to have anymore children?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

Check out my Quiz & Question Answer blog for the answers to all your questions! :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

There is a link on my main blog, right hand side above Hick Heaven link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home