Monday, April 03, 2006

Hey! Where is the sun little darlin?

Well today is a total far cry from my last entry!!! It is frigid compared to the weather we had last week! And the wind is outrageous! Our patio furniture has relocated! What kind of Spring Break is this? I talked to my dad this morning (vacationing in Tenn.) and of course it was totally gorgeous where he is! Mist was pouring over the mountains, sunlight glistening.........hmmmmm..........! Well there are still lots of things to be thankful for. I get to spend the week with my favorite little guys, my bathroom curtains are nearly finished and I am completing lots of projects around the house. I am blessed no matter what it looks like outside!! (Although glistening mists and warm air would be a perk!)

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Oh, cool ... which bathroom is getting the curtains? I think that your weather is headed our direction. It's supposed to be crappy here tomorrow and Wednesday. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home