Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Babe... It Was A Pi- zza Cake!!

Fondant: Crust, Mushrooms and Pepperoni
Butter Cream Icing Sauce and Shaved White
Chocolate For The Cheese


Today is my husband's 28th birthday!!! He just adores pizza and I am convinced without a doubt that if he had remained single it would have been pizza in the mornin', pizza in the evenin', pizza at supper time!! LOL!! Those of you who know him personally will agree!! So I made him a pizza cake! It's not my best work but then again it's my first one! I had a lot of fun with it and I hope he'll like it.

Happy Birthday Honey I Love You! I Hope You Enjoy The Cake!!

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I didn't think it would be possible, but I'm craving pizza and chocolate cake...together...right now! That cake is amazing!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Too cool! What did you use for "cheese"? Are you having pizza for dinner too? He better enjoy it while he can. At his age he may start having heartburn more often, or even INCONTIENCE?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

That is awesome! What did you use for the toppings?

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Brandee said...

I guess I should have mentioned what it's made of! LOL! I was so excited I forgot to do that! I updated my post with the list. I'm going to put it here too. The crust,mushrooms and pepperoni are made of fondant. The sauce is red icing and the cheese is shaved white chocolate. I painted the fondant with edible colorings.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Holy cow, Brandee! When I first looked at your photos, I thought that you had made homemade pizza in honor of Spence's birthday today. I about flipped OUT when I saw that it was a cake!!! You are amazing, woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home