Monday, April 10, 2006

Being Busy





I have been busy! I made the smasher cake for my niece's first birthday, cookies and cupcakes. Just tonight I finished an Easter cake (it's chocolate on purpose so I won't eat any!! :) I'm going to post the pics, I wish I had the smash pics! I'll try to get some and post them for you!!

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in good ol' Indiana the past few days. So far we've been out of turbulent storm range. My grandparents did have to take cover in Tennessee. They are alright!! I'm kind of glad we didn't go to visit them for Spring Break like we'd planned. No offense but yikes! I came really close to being in a tornado once, there are not words to describe!!! Prayerfully the storms will ease off by the time we are able to visit. Well I'm beginning to ramble. It's time call it a night!

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger AmyArtisan said...

The chocolate Easter cake looks lovely! :) (And all the other pictures look great, too!) :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

OMG, Brandee! Holy cow ... you are *so* talented, woman! That chocolate Easter cake is AMAZING. So you don't like chocolate? I didn't know that! A.'s first birthday cake is *so* adorable!!! Did she really smash the cake in her face? Lucas was *so* polite with his, hehe! :) I *love* the purple flowers that you used, too!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Just testing ...

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Jen said...

~WOW~ Brandee those are beautiful! Where are you getting all those decorations? From the Country Kitchen? Are those flowers real? I made a chocolate marble fudge cake the other day, but the extent of my decorating stopped at multi-colored sprinkles rather than just one color..... lol.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger sara said...

Every time I look at your blogspot I have to look at your cakes! They make me so hungry! My husband and I were checking out your 'baked goods' the other day and he decided that I should learn how to bake and decorate cakes like that! Some day you should have a women's group on 'cake decorating'. Meet once a week for a month! Let me know if you ever want a pupil!!! My husband would love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home