Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thanks!

Its always nice to get compliments, especially when your insecure about something. I am so critical of my cake decorating. I really appreciate the comments girls (you know who you are!!). It really means a lot. I enjoy the decorating immensely but I'm so very critical of myself. I take pictures of the cakes that I do but rarely share them with anyone but my mom. I guess we always tend to be harder on ourselves than others are. I don't know about you but I notice things that most people probably wouldn't. You know what I mean? I'll notice something about my house or a cake, some imperfection and then get all insecure about it. I feel the need to like apologize or something so I point it out to guests or cake recipients. They usually always say "what" "where" followed by my really pointing it out!! Why do I do that? Why do we do that to ourselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home