Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hello!

Well here I am! This is my new blog home... Well at least for now! I've been thinking of moving for quite sometime now and tonight I had the time! Spencer came home early from work not feeling well. He went to bed (which is right where he should be) and I fed the boys and then put them to bed. So now here I am with free time! That let me tell you, does not happen often! Not that I don't absolutely love my family but.... I have to say its been awhile since I've had time to just hang out and, do well not much! Sometimes as much as you enjoy those you love you still appreciate those times alone. It's so funny I can remember being a teenager and thoroughly hating being alone. I despised being alone at that time of my life. I wanted to be out doing something, anything but being alone. Now I appreciate it! I love being a mom don't get me wrong but every once and a while it's nice to sit back take a deep breath and know that no one will tug at your leg for juice! Hehe! I love my little guys! It's hard to believe that they've grown so much. Sometimes I look at them and wonder where all that time has gone. I know my parents must feel that way about me. Yesterday we went to Brock's Spring program for school which was held where I attended High School. My parents came to watch Brock sing and it was all so strange. There we all were together where I walked the halls with all my books ten years ago. I had so many memories! I remembered meeting my best pal in the commons (she ended up marrying my cousin). In a way it was kind of neat to be there. The halls where all locked up so I couldn't explore my old class rooms but it was still fun. Brock did a great job and we all had a great time. Tyson even enjoyed all the singing and helped out a time or two!

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Hi there, Brandee! :) Thanks for giving me the new link to your blog. Glad you had fun on Tuesday! Thanks for the happy birthday wishes for Lucas! :) Will write you back an e-mail soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home