Thursday, March 23, 2006

Date With A Cake

Well Spencer decided to stay home from work today so I'm finding myself with a little free time again! Tyson is taking his afternoon nap and the majority of my house work is done, so here I am again! My mom called about an hour ago and asked for a last minute "favor". It turns out that tomorrow is Tina's (my bro's fiance) birthday. My mom has asked me to bake the cake hence the title "Date With A Cake". I had absolutely no idea what kind of cake to make for her. I don't know her that well yet and my brother was really no help! He said "anything is fine". Wow that really narrows it down! So I've decided that since we just welcomed Spring (although you can hardly tell) I will create a "Springy cake". Not the bouncy kind, the pastel and flowers kind! I'll try to post some pictures after its all done. I'm actually kind of excited because I haven't done a cake in about a month or so. Its time to get back into practice mode. I have to get busy on my miniature practice wedding cake for my brother. I don't want to feel any pressure when the real time comes! It will be the first actual wedding cake for me! Yikes say a lot of prayers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home