Thursday, March 30, 2006

AHHHHHH.......That's More Like It!!

Sniff....Deep breath.....Sigh! I love it! It has been an absolutely gorgeous day! I feel like I've been waiting soooo long for sunny skies and warm air. When Spring comes, I mean "really" comes it feels so free! It's just so nice to open the windows and let the breeze blow through. I actually sat outside today to wait for Brock's bus. It was so amazing. I know it is sort of odd to go on and on but I am just so thankful for this day. I love to stop and enjoy the beautiful things around me. The grass, the blue sky with fluffy white clouds, the smile on my little boy's face as he runs home from the bus stop. Ok ok I'm done! :)

So I have another date with a cake. My sister has asked me to make a cake for my niece's first birthday. Yea! I want it to be so pretty! I already have some ideas floating around. My sister has given me all creative rights. I can't give details incase she reads my blog! I'm not going *all* out because like most 1 year olds I'm sure she'll dig in and tear down!! Her party is on April 10th so I won't have any pics until then. Well I'm going to go finish enjoying this beautiful day!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

I hope that A. has a wonderful first birthday! Where has the time gone??? I enjoyed doing Lucas's basketball cake. You'll have to e-mail me and tell me how you're going to decorate it! Have fun with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home